Sharing your views and insights on MIPBlog in the form of a blogpost puts you in front of an online audience of hundreds of thousands of fellow entertainment professionals, both directly on MIPBlog and on MIP Markets’ social media platforms.
Who can post?
Any entertainment industry professional can submit their content for our blog. You don’t necessarily need to be a blogger or writer! We will review all contributions for quality control and upon approval, will edit your work before publishing. Please note that not all contributions will be accepted. See below for guidelines.
- All posts must have a clear editorial angle, and be related to the entertainment sector, within one of MIPBlog’s categories
- All posts must be edited for grammar and spelling and not exceed 800 words
- Posts can include up to 3 links
- No promotional or commercial articles will be posted
- Providing a featured image (1708 x 516 pixels) will improve your chances of being published quickly.
POST AN ARTICLE
Click here to register, or log in to contribute an article or edit your post! You can also email it to us by filling in the form below. Your article will be reviewed and published by our team.