In this 39-page in-depth whitepaper, Parrot Analytics takes a comprehensive look at SVOD market share trends in Latin America, with a special focus on the global success of Spanish and Portuguese language digital original series.
The Global Television Demand Report: Latin America and US Hispanic Edition utilizes the full global TV analytics dataset, which is comprised of 3.5 trillion data points across 100+ languages in 100+ countries.
Download this comprehensive TV report now:
For the following territories included in this report – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and US Hispanic (Spanish and Portuguese language productions):
- We reveal the 2018 SVOD market share in each of the 6 markets for the major platforms including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and CBS All Access based on audience demand for each platform’s digital originals.
- Discover how SVOD market share trends have changed over the last 24 months, including the contribution made by DC Universe.
- Find out what percentage of the market for drama and action/adventure digital originals each SVOD platform has managed to capture over the last 24 months.
- Learn where in the world content produced in each territory is the most wanted relative to the domestic home market; Parrot Analytics refers to this as content travelability.
- Discover which sub genres resonate the most with local audiences compared to the global average.
- Find out what the demand distribution of a selection of digital originals in each of the six markets looks like.
- Discover the top 20 digital streaming shows for each country, as well as 5 additional titles of interest in each market.
- Understand the international demand for Spanish and Portuguese language productions
Download the content on the right →
Want to know more about TV trends in Latin America? Attend MIP Cancun!