Battle Studies: News from the Frontlines of the Streaming Wars in Latin America
The entertainment landscape in Latin America has never been as competitive as it is today. With a rigorous study of content supply and audience demand, MIP Cancun and Parrot Analytics offer you an exclusive report that brings transparency to how audiences preferences are shifting as content offerings and new players fight for attention. Download the report and walk away with a new understanding of how to succeed and stand out as a producer, buyer, or seller of content in 2021.
Amidst a rapidly changing world, the TV industry has continued to fragment.
A growing number of platforms are competing for audience attention that continues to be stretched. Therefore, in this competitive landscape, understanding what audiences want has never been more challenging, but the potential rewards have never been greater.
Download “Battle Studies: News from the Frontlines of the Streaming Wars in Latin America” and discover:
- Which whitespace opportunities are available for content in Latin America.
- How you can test which show concepts will capture the most audience demand.
- What talent is most popular in Latin America and how to leverage this data to engage new audiences.
- The unique demand for kid’s content in the region.
- What content is being most successfully exported from Latin America.
- Demand trends for Hispanic content in the US, including how US demand for this content differs from audience demand in Latin America.
- Market-level insights for the Latin American region including:
- How audience content preferences in each market differ from global average
- Key market-specific whitespace opportunities revealing where there is room for more content to meet undersupplied demand
- What share of demand does the content from each streaming platform control in each market and how has this changed over time
- The top 20 most in-demand series in each market
This whitepaper has been co-created with Parrot Analytics exclusively for MIP Cancun.
You may also want to read our 2020 Exclusive White Paper titled: Rethinking the TV Business for Latin American and US Hispanic Audiences.
MIP Cancun 2021 – The Latin American TV Market
MIP Cancun 2021 returns to Mexico. We are looking forward to welcoming you this November!
MIP Cancun, the leading international content market and conference for Latin American and US Hispanic television, brings together the acquisition, distribution and production communities to develop content deals for the fast growing Latin American and US Hispanic TV markets.
The 8th edition of RX France’s signature one-to-one matchmaking market will take place in Cancun, Mexico, November 16-19, and will offer agendas of targeted, pre-scheduled meetings between international distributors and Latin American programme buyers, as well as between producers and commissioners from the Americas seeking co-production opportunities. This in addition to a full conference programme focused on LatAm and US Hispanic topics.