New TV financing & business models – Watch the video now
This video on new TV financing and business models contains extracts from keynotes and sessions held during MIPCOM Online+ in October 2020.
2020 was a year of global shift, and the TV industry adapted by implementing a variety of new models. What shows long-term promise?
In this sneak peek on new TV financing & business models, hear from the likes of:
- Alexandre Amancio, Reflector Entertainment: “…treat every single one of these different potential media like sections in an orchestra, all contributing to this cinema that is the IP or the universe.”
STORYWORLD = TV series – Films – Video Games – Anime series – Mobile Games – RPG’S (=Role Playing Games) – Graphic Novels – Podcasts – Merch (=Merchandising) – Web – Live Events – Blogs
- Ted Sarandos, Netflix “Audience matters. Are people showing up? Are they loving the shows?”
- Nicole Morganti, Amazon Studios: “…quality needs to be fulfilled with budget.”
- Thomas Dey, ACF Investment Bank: “I think that premium content is going to continue to lead this space.”
- Taka Hayakawa, Fuji Media Holdings: “…we are at the beginning of the Golden age of storytelling.”
- Tony Gunnarsson, Omida: “…most streaming services are relying, more than ever on partnerships with telco operators…”
TV trends in your inbox? Fill in your details to subscribe to the MIP Newsletter →